Zebra Technologies Senior Manager, Project Management - Sales Operations in Lincolnshire, Illinois
This position focuses primarily on our Global Accounts business. In addition, responsibilities will include coordination and completion of Sales and Channel Operations projects on time within budget and within scope.
Working with the Global Accounts Lead and other team members the Senior Program Manager is responsible for defining and/or designing program requirements and working with various support functions that support the execution of the processes and systems required to seamlessly and consistently deliver the expected benefits of the Global Accounts program to both the defined Global Accounts and assigned account team.
Candidate will develop relationships with sales team and key contacts within the internal support organizations (finance, operations, services marketing, legal and IT) in order to assure the reliable and scalable delivery of the program elements.
This position will lead in the development and execution of a technology strategy for assigned accounts or territory. It represents and communicates the essential elements of the Global Accounts program to all internal and external stakeholders to create differentiation for Zebra as supplier partner. Strong communications, business/marketing, financial, and computer skills required. Some travel will be required.
Global Accounts responsibilities include:
• Educate and Support the Global Account team’s efforts on the implementation and execution of Zebra‘s defined Global Accounts program elements/entitlements
• Provide continuous monitoring and feedback regarding the relevance and value of the Global Accounts entitlements making recommendations for improvement as appropriate
• Measured on achieving the team sales goal of the Global Accounts.
• Lead the coordination of activities related to the delivery of the program entitlements.
• Lead program presentations for customers, partners, prospects and internal Zebra teams
• Provides input to local policies and practices needed to support Global Accounts
• Acts as a resource to customers based on intimate knowledge of best practices and needs
• Solve complex problems which may require unique solutions
• Develop an understanding of relevant competitive Global Accounts Programs
• Support Ad Hoc requests coming from account teams not in the program
• Act as a mentor to less experienced team members
• Uses in depth knowledge of Global program benefits to position Zebra’s program effectively versus competition
• In-depth knowledge and strong understanding of Zebra’s Global Accounts GTM and internal systems and organization
• Knowledge of relevant enterprise mobility solutions, product line specifications, performance criteria, applications and printing solutions.
• Develops and adapts program to meet unique customer needs; creates customer partnerships
• Demonstrates wide latitude for decisive action which could impact business initiatives/programs; exercises independent judgment within broadly defined practices/policies in selecting approach and techniques
Preferred Work Experience (years):
12 or more years experience including minimum 2 years as team supervisor / manager
Key Skills and Competencies:
Advanced communication and facilitation skills, including conflict management. Formal training preferred
Advanced presentation skills. Demonstrated comfort in presenting to executive level cross functional audiences.
Demonstrated expert knowledge of advanced concepts with program management approaches, tools and methodologies. PMP certification preferred. Ability to coach / mentor less senior PMs in PM fundamentals.
Advanced skills in PC based documentation tools including MS Office and MS Project
Advanced skills in delegation and follow up
Demonstrated expert knowledge / experience of technical business unit assigned to (Hardware, Software, Services, etc)
Refer a Friend
Share with your network
Zebra is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, ancestry, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at.
The EEO is the Law poster is available. The EEO is the Law poster supplement is available.
Job ID 57326